Monday, December 15, 2008

Trader Joe's Peanut Butter Filled Pretzels

I love pretzels and I love peanut butter, but this combination does not really do it for me. Each pretzel is in a nugget form and when you bit into it, it's semi-hollow. The inside is filled with a smidget of peanut butter. The peanut butter filling inside is dry and not great tasting. I think it's the combination of the odd shape and the pretzel to peanut butter ratio that makes me not like it. I admit, packaging and presentation does have an affect on my taste buds and these pretzels have neither going on for them. You guys might be wondering why these were in my cart in the first place. Well, let's just say it wasn't me who put them there. They do have this "no preservatives, no artificial colors or flavors" going on for them, but won't be repurchasing.



Retails: $3.29 at Trader Joe's
My Cost: $3.29
Calories: 150 f0r 11 pieces
WW: 4

5 comments:

The Blonde Duck said...

Peanut butter +pretzels = salty perfection! Yum! Great review.

Matt said...

oh that's sad to hear those pretzels aren't that good. peanut butter inside of pretzels sounds like a genius idea. i expect more from trader joes

Elizabeth said...

Okay will steer clear!! Thanks for the review.

Anonymous said...

aw i love peanut butter + pretzels. maybe it was just this product?? well thanks for the review, i won't be buying them!

Jill said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! I love your product reviews!! I was eyeing those pretzels during my last trip to TJ's! Good thing I passed!!