Monday, October 20, 2008

Lotte Today's Tea (Mixed Cereal Drink)


The best things in life are free and I do have to agree with it. After paying for my groceries, the cashier mumbled something in Korean to me and placed this cute drink inside my grocery bag. I assume she was telling me I'm getting this for free. I love the design of the bottle, cute a petite. This 12.4 fl oz bottle (370 ml) was suppose to be a 2.5 serving, but I drank it all in one go. It is actually pretty good, similar to the other barely drinks that I buy and make. This health drink is made with 21 different wheat/grain/ingredients, but I can only taste the barely tea and the brown rice aroma. This is a very nice zero calorie, zero sugar drink. I would buy it again if it goes on sale for about $1.00. A lovely new discovery. And I did find a cute little commercial Rain did for this drink.

Retail: $1.99
My Cost: FREE
Calories: 0
WW: 0


No comments: