Saturday, November 22, 2008

Clif Z Bar: Chocolate Brownie

Taste just like the regular Clif chocolate brownie bar, expect it's slightly sweeter and a lot smaller in portion because it's aimed towards kids. I think it's the perfect snack size for me because I usually break my normal size Clif bars in half and eat it at two separate settings anyways. So far I've had the Chocolate Brownie and Graham Cracker varieties of the Z bars, can't wait till I get to try the other flavors. I've seen these being sold at Ralphs in a box of 6 for about $5 dollars and I've also seen these being sold at Target for about $3.50. Much better deal at Target if you are committed to one flavor. I don't know if it's just a fluke or if they are always priced like that.

Retails: $0.99 at Ralphs
My Cost: Free with coupon
Calories: 120 each
WW: 2

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love z-bars, but I honestly wasn't too impressed by this one. Maybe I need to try it again? Try the chocolate chip one, they are so good! :)

Anonymous said...

i like the honey graham one!