Saturday, November 15, 2008

Kashi TLC Fire Roasted Vegetable

I still surprise myself with all the new discoveries I make while reading other people's blogs. On my quest to change into a healthier lifestyle, I must find tasty alternatives to my snacking habits. I love the Kashi concept of whole grains in their products. This may be hard to believe, but this is my first Kashi item ever. I wish I had tried the Original TLC Crackers before hand so I can compare it with this new flavor. My first reaction is that this is a pretty small, but thick cracker. I bite into it and I taste a "garden vegetable flavor" similar to a garden vegetable cream cheese flavor (minus the cheese flavor). The 7 grains give these little crackers a very nice texture. Sometimes I can taste a bit of sesame here, a bit of rye there. It's very enjoyable. I tried to eat these with some hummus I had, but I felt like these crackers had enough flavor in them and adding anything else would ruin them. I'm definately getting myself more Kashi items.

Retails: $2.50 on sale at Ralphs
My Cost: $0.50 with coupon
Calories: 130 per 30 grams
WW: 3 points

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Oh wow, sounds great! Wonder how long it will take for them to have it in the Canadian markets! Highly jealous of you guys!