Thursday, November 27, 2008

Kashi Blackberry Graham Soft Baked Cereal Bars

True to my word, I am still buying and trying Kashi items that I stumble upon. I am so happy I found these. The size is a bit small, but these are really yummy. Blackberry is my favorite flavor and I love the graham cracker taste it has. So soft and chewy and not overly sweet. I've tried similar fruit filled cereal bars from Trader Joe's and also Nutri-grain and I find those too sweet for my taste. These on the other hand, with 110 calories, 3 grams of fiber, and 9 grams of sugar, has the perfect sweetness. Yay for no high-fructose corn syrup. These will be my go-to snack when I'm on the go and hunger strikes. I ate one about 30 minutes before Thanksgiving dinner and it definitely helped my stay on track and not over eat. I will definitely purchase and repurchase again and again. Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. Hope everyone is enjoying time with their family and friends.


Retails: $2.98 at Super-Walmart
My Cost: $2.98
Calories: 110
WW: 2

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hope you had a HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!
and it sounds like i would really like those bars. MMM i love anything "graham"-!