Monday, November 10, 2008

Oikos Organic Greek Yogurt Plain

As you can probably tell I'm a sale and coupon fiend. It takes a lot of will power from me to pass up sales and good deals. Most of the time, its a good thing because I save money, but sometimes I overly stock up on things I don't really need. It's a doubled edge sword actually, but I still enjoy it. Makes me happy when I know I got an awesome deal . I managed to get my hands on some $1.00 off coupons for these Oikos yogurt AND I found a cheaper place to get them -- Super Walmart. They retail them for $1.48 for the 5.3 oz so with my coupon, I ended up getting these for $0.48 each. Awesome, right? So now I finally got to try out the plain flavor and it was much better than the Honey flavor Oikos. The yogurt is much thicker and creamier, but not nearly as thick and rich as Fage. Fage is still my favorite.

Retail: $1.48 at Super Walmart
My Cost: $0.48 with $1.00 off coupon
Calories: 90 calories
WW: 2

No comments: