Friday, November 28, 2008

Luna Bars: Lemon Zest, S'mores, Iced Oatmeal Raisin

So far I've only tried out these flavors in Luna bars. Comparing them to Clif Bars, I think Luna bars are more candy-like because on the bottom of each, there is always a big coating of chocolate. S'mores was my first flavor and I think it was decent, but real s'mores are way better. For me, oatmeal raisin is the best so far and for some reason, I could not stand the lemon zest flavor. I ate 1/2 of it and ended up throwing away the rest. That says a lot, becasue I am the kind of person that hates wasting food, but I just could not bear to take another bite of that flavor. I still have more flavors in my stash to try out so I might find another favorite soon.


Retails: $1.25 on sale at Ralphs
My Cost: $0.25 on sale plus doubled coupon
Calories: 180 each
WW: 3

No comments: