Friday, November 21, 2008

Rachel's Pomegranate Acai Yogurt

Another disappointing find with a coupon. I really wanted to like it because I love the cute packaging and enticing names on these yogurts. I picked 2 up with the BOGO coupon from their site just to try it out. Completely elated with being able to get one for free, I did not check the nutritional facts on the back which is my mistake. This yogurt is pretty thick like greek yogurt, but very tart at the same time, which I do not understand why because they are 24-25 grams of sugar in each 6 oz cup. The flavor, although interesting, just did not taste great. To me, it was just a tart, but sugary tasting concoction. I also got this in the Vanilla Chai, don't know what to do with it.

Retail: $1.25 at Ralphs
My Cost: $0.63 with coupon
Calories: 160
WW: 3

No comments: