Friday, November 21, 2008

Kraft Bagel-ful: Whole Grain

It's been about 1 year since I've had a bagel with cream cheese so I had hope these portion sized bagel-fuls would satisfy my craving. Unfortunately, these were beyond disappointing. They were doughy and tasted nothing like a bagel. The cream cheese was bland and just oozing out every where making a mess. And for 180 calories, these were micro-mini. About the size of a twinkie which is a pathetic excuse for portion control. For 180 calories I could of had the real thing (1/2 a bagel, scooped out, with some light cream cheese). Of course, this was a spur of a moment purchase or else I would have check out "Heat Eat Review's" thoughts on it first. The Chive flavor had slightly better review, but I'm sorry to say that I won't be giving Bagel-ful a second chance to redeem itself in any flavor. Simply just not worth the calories when I can have the real thing.

Retail: $2.19 at Target
My Cost: $1.19 with coupon
Calories: 180 each
WW: 3

No comments: